Freddy Rodriguez Biography
Freddy Rodríguez is an American actor known for playing the characters Planet Terror (2007), Hector Federico “Rico” Diaz on the series Six Feet Under from 2001-2005,which earned him an Emmy nomination for Best Supporting Actor.
Freddy Rodriguez Age
He was born on 17 January 1975 in Chicago, Illinois, United States. He is 44 years old as at 2019.
Freddy Rodriguez Height
The American actor stands at a height of 5 ft 5 in (1.68 m).
Freddy Rodriguez Photo
Freddy Rodriguez Photo
Freddy Rodriguez Family | Parents
He was born to Puerto Rican parents; his father Dominico Rodriguez was a janitor and his mother was a homemaker.
Freddy Rodriguez Wife| Elsie Rodriguez
He married his college sweetheart Maria Elsie Rivera on 23 December 1995. They have two children together.
Freddy Rodriguez Children
He has two children Elijah Rodriguez and Giancarlo Rodriguez, who played his son on Six Feet Under (2001).
Freddy Rodriguez Career
His first recognizable film roles came in 1995, as Pedro Aragon, Jr., in A Walk in the Clouds with Keanu Reeves and Giancarlo Giannini, and as a Vietnam veteran in Dead Presidents with Larenz Tate and Chris Tucker.
He went on to roles like Ninja in The Pest, an obnoxious jock in Can’t Hardly Wait and Carla’s brother Marco on Scrubs. He contributed Más y Menos ‘ voice on Teen Titans as a voice actor.
He has portrayed Federico Diaz throughout his five seasons on the hit HBO series Six Feet Under. He received two Screen Actors Guild Awards for Best Ensemble in a Drama Series for this role, an Emmy nomination for Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series, and a further three SAG nominations (also in the ensemble category).
In 2005, in the movie Havoc, Rodriguez played a vicious drug dealer in the inner city named Hector, and a jockey in the movie Dreamer, co-starring Dakota Fanning.
In 2006, he appeared as a waiter in the film Poseidon as well as played Reggie, a character who only exercised one half of his body in M. Night Shyamalan’s film Lady in the Water starred in Harsh Times alongside Eva Longoria and Christian Bale, his first leading role in a major theatrical release. He was seen in an episode of ER’s hit hospital television show, where he played a dying comic inspired by Bill Hicks.
He played “Victor” (directed by Linda Mendoza) alongside Roselyn Sanchez in the 2003 film Chasing Papi. He played José Rojas busboy in the 2006 Bobby movie. He starred as El Wray in Planet Terror, part of the double-feature film by Robert Rodriguez, Grindhouse (2007), and played Gustavo Brambila’s role in the real-life story Bottle Shock (2008).
He appeared for the Santana song “Into the Night” in the music video and also made a cameo appearance as a pilot / flight attendant in Fergie’s music video for the song “Glamorous.” He starred as Angelo Lopez’s voice in the popular video game Saints Row and in the latest Merry Mixit Gap Christmas Commercial videos.
On July 13, 2007, Rodriguez was added to the cast of the ABC comedy series Ugly Betty, in which he played Giovanni Rossi, a sandwich shop owner who became the love interest of Betty Suarez (played by America Ferrera). He made his debut on the series at the start of the second season, appeared in a third season episode and resumed the role late in the fourth season, which was the final one of the series.
He played CIA’s special operative Rick Martinez character on the CBS show CHAOS. He also starred as Michael Ragosa in the NBC summer series The Night Shift. Rodriguez has starred in the CBS court drama Bull as an attorney and former New York City prosecutor Benny Colón since 2016.
Freddy Rodriguez Movies And TV Shows
• 2018 Elena of Avalor El Mistico
• 2016–present Bull Benny Colón
• 2015 Ultimate Spider-Man Miguel O’Hara / Spider-Man 2099
• 2014–15 The Night Shift Dr. Michael Ragosa
• 2014 Teen Titans Go! Más y Menos
• 2014 Family Guy Handy Manny
• 2013–present Teen Titans Go! Más y Menos
• 2013 Young Justice: Invasion Eduardo “Ed” Dorado, Jr.
• 2013 Kaijudo Hector Chavez
• 2013 Perception Wesley Sumter
• 2011–13 Generator Rex César Salazar
• 2011 CHAOS Rick Martinez
• 2010–2012 Handy Manny Reuben Garcia
• 2007–2010 Ugly Betty Gio
• 2007 ER Simon
• 2005–2006 Teen Titans Más y Menos
• 2005 American Dad! Hector
• 2004 Static Shock Fade
• 2003-2004 Scrubs Marco Espinosa
• 2001-2005 Six Feet Under Federico
• 1999 Party of Five Albert
• 1999 Oh, Grow Up Deke
Year Title Role
- 2013 CBGB Idaho
- 2013 Fort Bliss Garver
- 2012 Seal Team Six: The Raid on Osama Bin Laden Trench
- 2012 Soldiers of Fortune Reed
- 2008 Little Spirit: Christmas in New York Leo’s Father
- 2008 Nothing like the Holidays Jesse Rodriguez
- 2008 Bottle Shock Gustavo Brambila
- 2007 Planet Terror El Wray
- 2007 Grindhouse El Wray
- 2006 Scooby-Doo! Pirates Ahoy! Rupert Garcia
- 2006 Bobby Jose
- 2006 Lady in the Water Reggie
- 2006 Poseidon Marco Valentin
- 2005 Harsh Times Mike Alonzo
- 2005 Dreamer: Inspired by a True Story Manolin
- 2005 Havoc Hector
- 2004 ¡Mucha Lucha!: The Return of El Maléfico El Silver Mask Jr., El Portero
- 2003 Dallas 362 Rubin
- 2003 Victor and Eddie Eddie
- 2003 Chasing Papi Victor
- 2003 Pledge of Allegiance Sean Macintyre
- 2001 Beyond the City Limits Topo
- 2000 For Love or Country: The Arturo Sandoval Story Leonel
- 1999 Payback Valet
- 1998 Can’t Hardly Wait Jock
- 1998 Shock Television Eddie
- 1998 Joseph’s Gift Joseph Keller
Freddy Rodriguez Net Worth
The American actor and producer has an estimated net worth of $3 million.
Freddy Rodriguez Bull
He has starred as attorney and former New York City prosecutor Benny Colón in the CBS courtroom drama Bull.
Freddy Rodriguez Lady In The Water
He played Reggie’s role a character who only exercised one half of his body in M. Night Shyamalan’s film Lady in the Water.
Freddy Rodriguez Six Feet Under
He has portrayed as Federico Diaz throughout his five seasons on the hit HBO series Six Feet Under.
Freddy Rodriguez Planet Terror
He starred as El Wray in 2007’s Planet Terror.
Freddy Rodriguez Havoc
In 2005, in the movie Havoc, he played he played the role of Hector.
Freddy Rodriguez Twitter
Freddy Rodriguez Instagram
Note: This biography is based on the available information as of 2023, and real-time updates or developments are being updated by our editorial team.