Josh Eppard Wiki
Josh Eppard is an American musician from Kingston, New York and the drummer for progressive rock band Coheed and Cambria. He has worked as a solo rapper under the name Weerd Science and was the drummer for supergroup rock band Terrible Things. Josh was a founding member of the Woodstock, NY new prog outfit 3 along with his brother Joey and studio engineer Chris Bittner.
Josh Eppard Biography
On November 2, 2006, it was announced that Josh would be leaving Coheed and Cambria indefinitely, with Chris Pennie as his replacement. The reason for his abrupt departure from the band had been shrouded in mystery. However, in an interview with Michael Dodd of Get Your Rock Out, Josh laid the rumors to rest.
Though there was speculation Josh had left the band due to “creative limitations”, his split from the band actually resulted from a bout with drug addiction that had been worsened by the frantic touring schedule, among other things. Citing an often asked question of him as to whether he quit the band or was fired. Josh’s response was that he was likely “about to be fired” before he left.
In the wake of leaving Coheed and Cambria, Josh Eppard recorded his second Weerd Science collection, Sick Kids, at Darkworld Studio in Kingston, NY and Applehead Studios in Woodstock, NY.
The album is a creative look into the drug addiction the artist suffered, offering, in addition to a very trying personal account, an insightful social commentary on the current condition of the United States.
All the more as of late, he likewise formed another musical band, Mours, with companion and teammate Dave Parker and performer Anthony Masington.
In 2009, Josh Eppard began drumming in Terrible Things, a band he formed with fellow musicians Fred Mascherino, Andy Jackson, and bassist Steve Lucarelli, who has since left the band. They have been touring and released their debut, Terrible Things on Universal Motown on August 31, 2010. In 2011, Josh signed with Horris Records.
On November 16, 2011, Coheed and Cambria revealed on their website that Josh had officially rejoined the band. On the Terrible Things YouTube channel, Terrible Things vocalist Fred Mascherino announced that Josh had left Terrible Things.
Josh Eppard Age
Joshua Eppard was born in Kingston, New York, United States on December 6, 1979.
Josh Eppard Family
He has managed to keep his personal life off the limelight. Hence there is very little information known about his family or his childhood. However, this information will be updated as soon as it is clear.
Josh Eppard Wife
Information about his marital status is still under review.
Josh Eppard Children
Information will be updated soon.
Josh Eppard Height
Information will be updated soon.
Josh Eppard Salary
Josh’s salary is estimated to be between $50k to $100k.
Josh Eppard Net Worth
Eppard is an American musician and the drummer for progressive rock band Coheed and Cambria. His estimated net worth is around $1M.
Josh Eppard Songs
As Weerd Science
- Friends and Nervous Breakdowns (2005)
- Sick Kids (2011)
- Red Light Juliet (2013, Internet release)
- Red Light Juliet Broadcast 2: Steady Straight Lights/Sudden Dark Turns (2014, Internet release)
- From the Grave (2006, Internet release)
- Red Light Juliet Broadcast 3: The Seer (2015, Internet release)
Josh Eppard Mixtapes
- Unreleased 2000–2004 (2009)
- “Weekend at Dirty’s” (2011)
- Newborn (1999, under the group name Newborn with Bobby Delicious)
- Leader 0ne (2001, under the group name Leader 0ne with Majestic)
- “Bedroom Emcees” (2009, with Mazeman)
- “Everywhere That We Go” (2010, with Rick Whispers)
- “Tech Echoes” (2010, with Mazeman and Ant Mas)
- “How to Be an Indie Rapper” (2011, with MC Lars)
- Paint by Number (1999)
Josh Eppard With Coheed and Cambria
- The Second Stage Turbine Blade (2002)
- In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 (2003)
- Good Apollo, I’m Burning Star IV, Volume One: From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness (2005)
- The Afterman: Ascension (2012)
- The Afterman: Descension (2013)
- The Color Before the Sun (2015)
- Vaxis – Act I: The Unheavenly Creatures (2018)
With Fire Deuce
- Children of the Deuce – Drums, as Deuce Newton
- With Terrible Things
- Terrible Things (2010)
Josh Eppard Twitter
Note: This biography is based on the available information as of 2023, and real-time updates or developments are being updated by our editorial team.